Check out these content editorial guidelines for an easy process.
Are you looking for a place to publish your sponsored content? You came to the right place!
Here at Aged Care Weekly, it is our mission to provide high-quality, relevant contents that inform and engage our readers. We also aim to ensure that practical solutions are being offered for real-life problems.
That is why when it comes to sponsored content, we have established concrete quality guidelines for submissions. It is also important that a submitted sponsored content contains industry-related topics, such as aged care plan, retirement, and other affiliated content.
Sponsored Content at Aged Care Weekly
Sponsored content is any content published on AgedCareWeekly.com designed to highlight the products and services of a brand partner. Through the content, the brand gains more visibility and encourages brand following from our niche of readers. The posting fee for a sponsored content on our website is at <<average minimum: $250, highest rate: $2000>>.
It is important to note that sponsored content is not direct advertising content. It only points out how a product or service can be used to resolve a potential issue that readers may encounter. Some examples would be how-to articles, case studies, animated video tutorials, or even short videos explaining the brand.
Questions to Ask before Submission
Before sponsored content submissions are published on the website, the editorial team reviews the material first. This is a relevant process that helps maintain the quality and cohesion of our website catering to a specific audience.
To guide your submission, answer the questions below to see if we’re a good fit for your post.
- Is your product or service related to aged care and other industry-related topics?
- Is your product or service relevant to senior adults, their family and friends, aged care facilities, and other aged care service providers? Can your business provide solutions that fit their needs?
- Can you create a topic based on your product or service, which can be transformed into a video tutorial, how-to article, or case study?
Have you answered yes to these questions? Then a collaboration is in order.
If you also have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Why Partner with Aged Care Weekly?
An effective sponsored content drives potential customers into your business. It also converts potential buyers into paying ones. And it encourages brand engagement that increases loyalty from your existing customers.
Moreover, when you choose Aged Care Weekly, you will enjoy the following benefits for your business.
- Creative Media Submission
- We accept sponsored contents that combine text with images to create more eye-catching materials.
- High Level of Exposure
- A sponsored content is published on the homepage and in our Recent Post list for 7 days.
- Permanent Publication
- The sponsored content is published permanently on the website.
Bonus Points: Top 7 Tips for Effective Sponsored Content
Create effective sponsored contents that accomplishes your goals through these tips and tricks.
- Create engaging, informative content targeted at your audience.
- Incorporate images or multimedia materials to make it fun and appealing to the readers.
- Take advantage of creative headlines that piques interest—it should encourage them to click the link and read your content.
- Choose a credible content creator that has a similar audience with your product. It can be an influencer, a content publisher, or a company that your target market follows.
- Collaborate with the content creator in choosing a topic that is aligned with your audience’s interests and business goals.
- Avoid giving misleading information and unfounded claims in the sponsored content.
- Disclose the nature of the sponsored content to help your audience distinguish it from your traditional content when sharing links on social media or other platforms.
When you employ these tips in your submitted sponsored content, getting through the editorial approval process may become as easy as 1-2-3.
Is Your Sponsored Content Ready for Submission?
We’re looking forward to publishing your sponsored content.
Here’s a three-step guide to a convenient submission:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write “Sponsored Content Submission” in the subject line
- Wait for our response—don’t worry, we will not keep you waiting for a long time
Do you have questions regarding the submission guidelines? Or do you need to discuss specific details regarding a project?
1. Can I submit more than one sponsored content for publication?
Yes, you may submit more than one sponsored content for publication. For more details, please get in touch with us now.
2. Is there a way to extend the number of days that the sponsored content is published on the homepage?
The extension of your sponsored content would depend on several factors. For full service disclosure, please contact us for more details.