Aged Care Weekly provides you with the latest news and updates about the Aged Care industry. Our main goal is to help families and aged care residents to make informed decisions by educating and keeping them in the loop with every update.
Finding the right place to retire, or enter aged care, is hard when you don’t have Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles. Aged Care Weekly’s new Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles identify the key information relevant to people seeking retirement or aged care friendly suburbs.
Great Care charges for :
* quality improvement,
* staff training,
* case management (advisory services) including identification of your goals( what you want out of your package), development of care plan and individualized budget, coordination of the services requested by you including changes/cancellation of services from time to time ongoing monitoring and informal reviews with you
* client record documentation,
* annual formal re-assessment your needs, and individualized budget if required
* Referral to an Aged Care Assessment Team (if a re-assessment is needed to move to a higher level of package)
* Provision of support to you where you elect to manager the package yourself
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.