Aged Care Weekly provides you with the latest news and updates about the Aged Care industry. Our main goal is to help families and aged care residents to make informed decisions by educating and keeping them in the loop with every update.
Finding the right place to retire, or enter aged care, is hard when you don’t have Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles. Aged Care Weekly’s new Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles identify the key information relevant to people seeking retirement or aged care friendly suburbs.
Feros Care has a wide variety of in-home and community care services that are delivered to you in your own home. Feros Care’s goal is the same as yours : to help you stay active, healthy and living independently at home.
Our dedicated Home Care team can help and support you with things such as:
* Personal care such as help with showering/bathing, toileting, dressing, personal hygiene
* Help around the house including light housework, meal preparation, gardening, laundry, shopping, paying bills and helping to look after your pet
* Nursing care to help you manage wounds, medication and pain or injuries
* Transport to get you to appointments, help you do your shopping, and/or to catch up with friends
* Wellness services such as physiotherapy to get you back on your feet, and to keep you active and healthy
* Personal alarms to give you peace of mind in case of a fall or an accident. Our alarms and monitors are very easy to use, help to keep you safe and living independently.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.