Aged Care Weekly provides you with the latest news and updates about the Aged Care industry. Our main goal is to help families and aged care residents to make informed decisions by educating and keeping them in the loop with every update.
Finding the right place to retire, or enter aged care, is hard when you don’t have Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles. Aged Care Weekly’s new Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles identify the key information relevant to people seeking retirement or aged care friendly suburbs.
As one of the largest not for profit aged care providers in Australia, when you choose Catholic Healthcare we will guarantee that your package is personalised and designed to suit you.
You may be looking for:
• a service to promote an active and independent lifestyle
• different ways to meet your health and wellbeing needs
• specific services and supports to feel safe and confident to remain living independently at home
• new options you haven’t considered yet.
You will have peace of mind because:
• Services and support are Quality Accredited and reliable
• Staff are experienced and professionally trained
• You will not be charged a basic daily fee
• Once your referral is received, we will contact you by close of the next business day
Talk to us now on 1300 319 011.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.