Aged Care Weekly provides you with the latest news and updates about the Aged Care industry. Our main goal is to help families and aged care residents to make informed decisions by educating and keeping them in the loop with every update.
Finding the right place to retire, or enter aged care, is hard when you don’t have Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles. Aged Care Weekly’s new Aged Care Friendly Suburb Profiles identify the key information relevant to people seeking retirement or aged care friendly suburbs.
RSL LifeCare at Home have Registered Nurses and other professionally trained carers who go the extra mile to provide support and care for you in your own home – ranging from general home support through to specialised nursing care – specifically tailored to your needs and what you want to achieve.
Services include but are not limited to;
* Nursing support : wound care, medication, chronic disease and pain management etc.
* Personal care : showering and other personal hygiene needs
* Restorative care : a short-term reablement program to help build your strength
* Domestic assistance
* Pet care
* Respite care
* Post-hospital care
* Alerts & Safety equipment
* Dementia care
* Palliative care
* Available 24/7, 365 days a year
* No waiting period : services can commence without delay
* Multi-day visits are often possible depending on the area
To find out how we can help you or your loved one call 1300 853 146 for a consultation.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.